Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Laughs and Scavenger Hunts

Tonight the sisters and I went to California Pizza Kitchen after school for a quick bite to eat.  I have to say I haven't laughed so hard in a while... or eaten so much.

mmmmmmm. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We finished our plant unit today.  Yesterday we did a scavenger hunt as a review for our test.  Our classes are all about the scavenger hunts.  It gets them up and moving and talking about science! (or math, or language arts, or social studies... whatever the topic may be.)



Tomorrow we start timelines... check back next week, we have some fun activities planned!  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm in a food coma... I'm going to veg on the couch! Any good TV on tonight? 


No comments:

Post a Comment