Sunday, April 7, 2013

Back to Reality

As I'm sitting here blog hopping, Pinteresting, and TpTing creating inspiring lessons for the up coming week I decided to take a look at the weather.


Rain! Everyday. Which made me remember this Hey Girl I found a while back...


Indoor recess is quite a bummer, especially the week after spring break when we need to burn off some energy.  So I opened up my Pinterest and started pinning away.  If you've never used these Brain Break  songs in the classroom, you MUST try it! They are a life saver in more then one way.

Here are some of our favs!





There are tons more and super easy to find on Pinterest.  Do yourself a favor and play one or two of these throughout the day to give you and your students a mini-brain break! You deserve it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment