Monday, April 8, 2013

Coming Soon....

Sister 1 here....I flew in last night from Disney World and it was quickly back to the routine today.  As teachers, we are so lucky to have quite a few breaks....however we have those breaks with nearly every other vacationer on Earth!  Needless to say, we tackled crowds and lines at all of the theme parks....but all I can say is WOW!  I am sure many of you know what I am talking about.  Disney World is hands-down a really magical place.  The crowds didn't matter, the lines didn't matter....we still had an amazing time full of fun.  We packed in about 2 weeks of activities into 6 days.  I hate to admit this on a "teaching" blog but I didn't think about school once....it was the vacation I really needed!

Now we are in the home stretch of the school year....about 46 more days!  The sisters and I were just talking about how much more we want to do in that time!  So no more day dreaming about Mickey ears, Splash Mountain, and Dole Whips!  It's time to get to work.  You will want to keep checking back here and in our TPT store over the next few weeks because we have some great units and activities in the works.  I am so excited to be currently working on updating one of my favorite things of the year....memory books!  At the end of every year my students (and their parents) LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these! 

Stay tuned.....


No comments:

Post a Comment