Thursday, June 6, 2013

4 Days to Go!

You know it's the end of the year when you walk into a classroom and see this...


Yes, that's one of my little darlings desks pushed right up in front of mine. Never good. 4 more days... we can do it! 

I'm kind of a shopaholic. The first step is admitting it, right? Sister 1 and I hit up Lakeshore last week to spend a little PTO money, they gave all of our teachers some cash to spend on classroom materials!  We're spoiled.  Check out "some" of the things I got... a few more items had to be ordered and will be in next week!


See that adorable striped border and those chevron name tags? They are for next year! I'm loving the color scheme. I just have to decide if I'm going to have a theme or just do a cutesy, cozy room. This year I did pirates. I'm really going to miss my pirate ship... but I def need a change. New year, new room. :)


I also had a little bit of time to do some retail therapy. Yes... I'm a "Maxxinista."


This week we've really need trying to finish up all loose ends! Cursive. Check. Graphing. Check. Government. Check. Memory Books. Check. Tomorrow we're going on our end of the year bowling trip! Strike! Then year book signing. Uhhh time needs to slow down.. I still have report cards, inventory, end of the year gifts, CA 60s, taking down my room, and organizing! Lots checked off but tons left to do. 

- Sister 3 -


No comments:

Post a Comment