Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Bubble Gum and Research Books

Hey, I thought I'd take a break from my homework to update you on our classroom happenings.

Today we did a Babbling Abby special! "Yum! Yum! What's your favorite flavored gum?" It fit perfectly with our graphing unit. First we made our choices, then we predicted what the class favorite would be, we made a class graph, analyzed our results, and did a quick write.



One guess as to their favorite part. YES! Chewing the gum! 


We love reading informational text. We made cute research booklets that you can grab here for free!  Unfortunately, we sent them all home without snapping a picture!  We used them as a whole class research assignment.  Next year we plan on using this earlier in the year so we can fit in some small group research and individual research projects too. 

When I was checking papers today I found this cute little answer... How darling? I felt a little bad for having to mark it incorrect. 



- Sister 3 -

No comments:

Post a Comment