Monday, May 20, 2013

A Busy Weekend

Do you ever feel like you need a weekend after your weekend? The last two days have been a whirlwind!

Last summer my boyfriend bought a house! Being the amazing girlfriend that I am [ ;) ] I spend a lot of time helping him paint, fix things, build furniture and lately cleaning up the landscaping.  The yard was totally neglected for the last 5-8 years so we have some MAJOR work to do.  It's taken us 3 weekends so far and we finally have the front yard under control!  Now on to the back... where the majority of the work is.


We went to the Tim McGraw concert and scored these free t-shirts!  Any country fans out there?


I've also been "training" for my 5K. Thank you for all your support! I'm at a walk-run right now... I'll get there eventually.

This morning at school we started working on local government.  We made these cute craftivities.


Tomorrow we're going to start a definitions flap book!  

We also began our graphing unit, nothing like squeezing it all in!  Today we talked about bar graphs and made a classroom birthday graph.  We have a bunch of cute activities lined up, stay tuned. 

- Sister 3 -

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh- I hear ya about needing a weekend to recover from the weekend! HAHA! My husband and I were just saying that!! ;) I LOVE TIM MCGRAW!!! How did you like his concert? New stuff? Old favorites?

    Katie :)
    Smiles from 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it! It was a good mix of old and new. We had the perfect night for an outdoor concert. His tight jeans... Couldn't ask for anything more!

    ReplyDelete