Monday, January 28, 2013

Snow Day!

Last night, as soon as we finished Soup and Sandwich Sunday (a weekly tradition in my house) the snow started to fall! I thought, "This is starting tooo early, come back around midnight."  But to my surprise we got that call that ALL teachers look forward too... Yep! That's right, we have a snow day!  The roads are a snowy, icy mess.  So I snuggled back into my bed, it's so nice to sleep in on a Monday morning.

I thought I'd give you a little update on what we've been up too.  Sister 1 has been diligently working on another sub pack!  This one is based on Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day



Here's a little author's purpose freebie that I've been working on!  We're going to be doing this tomorrow with our kiddies. 



I'm off to play in the snow! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the free posters! Love them!! Glad I found you!! THANKS!!
    susanlulu@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete