Monday, March 11, 2013

Same Thoughts

Hello all!  It's Sister 1 and I have been away from the blogging world for awhile!  I wish I could say I was out having crazy adventures that kept me too busy but....well I have mostly just been trying to dig out from the pile of things that keep stacking up! 

It is SO funny that Sister 3 just blogged below about the Bachelor because that is exactly what is on my TV and my mind right now!  I decided to take a night to myself tonight to enjoy my guilty pleasures....a little chocolate and some reality TV....enter "The Bachelor Finale."  Who did you want him to pick?  I was surprised Sister 3 didn't weigh in.  I like them both well enough but watching Lindsay get her heart broken, made me so sad....and I don't even know the girl!  I am watching Catherine now and getting ready to watch "After the Final Rose."  Let me just say....I loved Desiree and Sarah....those would've been my pick but I never pick the right one!  And btw...I did cheat and read some spoilers long ago so I knew Catherine was it! I know I am so bad....I can't help myself!

Also as Sister 3 mentioned....this is Parent-Teacher Conference week.  I love this week....ok before you all think I am completely crazy....I don't love the hours because it is exhausting but it is so great talking to all of the parents and sharing how far their children have come!  How do you get organized?  Does it take you as many hours as it does me to feel really ready?  And yes I STILL get butterflies before after 13 years!!!  We have so many great things going on in our classrooms this year, I can't wait to share it! 

I promise not to stay away as long next time....I am sure you missed me! ;) Hope you all had a great start to your week!  Wish us luck....

No comments:

Post a Comment