Saturday, February 23, 2013

Reading Month...it's coming FAST!

I can't believe it, but I am so excited that March is just around the corner.  I am excited that March is Reading Month and the kiddos really get into all of the activities that we have planned.  BUT, I am most excited for March because I HATE winter. (pretty pathetic for a Michigan girl :))  Spring and summer are my fave seasons and I can't wait for some warmer weather. 

This year we have created many units for March that will excite your students and make your jobs easier...how can you resist that, right?!

First of all, we have a fabulous March Madness unit.  This is sure to get your kids pumped up for the NCAA tourney and also keep 'em learning at the same time. 

March Madness--Basketball Unit {Reading, Math, Writing, Re

We also have some packs that will organize a Reading Month unit for you with little to no work!  Each one also includes a Mystery Reader activity for parents that the kids and parents go wild for. 

Reading Month Made Easy {Pirate Theme}
Reading Month Starter Pack {Space Theme}                                                        Reading Month Starter Pack {Superhero Theme}           

No comments:

Post a Comment