Monday, December 8, 2014

It all started with a Jamocha Shake.

I didn't expect to meet my future husband that day. I tagged along with my friend, who was home from college, to meet up with some of her dorm mates. We met them at an Arby's near the movie theater we were going to. We walked in and I saw this shaggy haired, tall, goofy guy [who also tagged along] and I just knew. I don't know how. But I did. I knew that one day he would be my husband.

Fast forward 9 years--- December 6, 2014


Yes... it took 9 years for that thought to become a reality. And I must say, it was WORTH the wait. 


I love this man with all my heart. 


He made my dream of a winter wedding come true. Even though he had reservations about it. The weather stressed him because of our out of town guests. [They all made it!] He is truly selfless. 


"Every once in a while, in the middle of ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale." 


and... I'm living mine. 

-Amy 




No comments:

Post a Comment