Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas Songs


We needed to mix it up today! My class is just crazy right now, as I'm sure yours is too. I threw out the plans and we had some Name That Tune fun. 

I scribbled out the titles of Christmas songs on scrap paper, folded them up, and put them in a bowl. Then I partnered up the students, had them pick a paper from the bowl, and gave them a sheet of white construction paper. Their job was to keep their song a secrets and draw it, no words, on their piece of construction paper. 

The room was silent. 



Once everyone was finished I set them around the room and gave everyone a recording sheet. They had to figure out which song each drawing was portraying. 

So much fun!! Grab it here free


1 more day... I can do it. 

-Amy-


No comments:

Post a Comment