Monday, August 18, 2014

Who Are We?! Our "Coming Out" Party!

Hey there everyone!  We've finally decided that with the big Blog Hoppin' reveals this week that it is time for us to SHOW you more about us.  It's been nearly two years in the making and we are ready to get a little more personal for you all!  We hope by the end of the week, you will know a lot more about us.

So here it goes...

This pic is from July when Sister 1 (better known as Tina) tied the knot!  On the right is Amy (Sister 3) and mom to the adorable little girl that you may have seen on the blog or on our Instagram.  And I'm on the left (good 'ole Sister 2), Lindsay!

Here are 10 things you don't know about us yet!

Thanks to our blogging idol, Amy Lemons, for the graphic! :)

We'll back to REVEAL more tomorrow!




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS! My 2 sisters & I also teach together! ( Well...used to). Sis #2 teaches in same district as me, I teach grade 1. Littlest of us has now moved to Southern Ca to teach littles...must be in the genes! Happy Back to School! Wendy 1stgradefireworks 1stgradefireworks

    ReplyDelete