Monday, October 7, 2013

Is this real?!?

Now that I've had some time for it to sink in I wanted to share my engagement love story with you! My boyfriend fiancé and I have know each other for 8 years but have been dating for the last 3. Last Wednesday, he told me we were going to go to a local park to meet his friend, who is an up and coming photographer build her portfolio and get our dog Jack's pictures taken. We looked adorable because he warned me that we might be in a few of the pictures. We were posing and next thing I knew he was down on one knee holding the most beautiful ring I had ever seen! I of course said, "Yes!"

I knew this moment was coming, we had been looking at rings since last MAY! But he really took me by surprise. I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful proposal and the best part is we have picture of the whole thing!

The day after I came to school excited to show off my bling and tell everyone about our wonderful engagement story! My work family was so excited. But the best reaction I got was from my 27 students. They had so many questions (some of my little cuties were a bit confused about what a proposal ment) starting with, "So what's your new last name?" "Did you get married last night?" "Can we be invited to the wedding?" Here's a little picture one of them drew for us...



It really is a dream come true to finally be engaged to my best friend and soul mate.  Days later I still find myself looking down at my ring in aww.

- Sister 3 -

No comments:

Post a Comment