Saturday, July 13, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday...scratch that...Saturday

Well looks like we are a day late.... but you know what they say, better late than never! Today we're linking up with The First Grade Parade to share our favorite pins.


I  don't know about all of you but we are addicted to Pinterest!  Let's start with our favorite school pins.

Last year we had to start posting our objectives and referring to them during lessons.  So the sisters and I decided to create a Focus Wall. Well turns out we really didn't need a WHOLE wall... so next year I'm thinking of doing something like this! How cute is that ribbon? And what a space saver!  This pin came from O "Fish" all a First Grader.  


Of all three of us I have to say I am the least organized. So my personal goal for next year is to keep things organized. I found this pin and it is now my aspiration to keep my classroom this tidy. Thanks Creative Chalkboard


Now on to FOOD! 

All I can say is... YUM. This recipe is from the Real Housemoms


I'm also loving salads lately... and Panera. I found a copy cat recipe of their Spinach Power Salad. When I went on to link to the recipe, it was gone... sad face. But I'm sure there are tons of them out there! Good thing I memorized it... nahhhh I don't make it that often. ;) 


How stinkin' cute is this shelf!?! I'm thinking that my dark wood book shelf can make it one more year so this will be my project inspiration next summer. This pin is courtesy of Bloglovin.


I'm a shopaholic. So the fashion section of Pinterest is one of my favs... along with food, education, drinks, DIY, home... hehe

Check out some of these adorable looks...




I could write this post ALL day I have so many great pins. But I'll spare you. Can't wait to link up next week! I'm off to enjoy this beautiful Saturday. 

- Sister 3 -






2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your pins! Those deviled eggs look delish!

    Smiles,
    Sarah @ Hoots N Hollers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and love it! I'm not sure if you've been nominated before, but I'm nominating you for a Liebster Award! Check out my blog for details! :)

    Lindsey
    Mrs. Johnson's Little Prowlers

    ReplyDelete